Since my kitchen didn't get enough light I had to take some pictures outside. So I decided to head over to this cool water fountain/waterfall downtown. It's off this natural rock wall, and it's quite cool! Some of these pictures you have to click on to get the full effect! I took some close up pictures, but liked these ones more. First pictures all taken in Tv mode (Shutter Priority).
1/125o 8.o ISO-400

1/80 29.0 ISO-400

1/1250 7.1 ISO-400

1/80 20.0 ISO-800

1/1000 5.6 ISO-800

I shoot in manual mode most of the time and thought about using a picture from a few weeks ago, but I almost felt like that was cheating. We went on campus today and I took some cute pictures of all the boys by this little sculpture. This is the picture I wanted to use, but I realized my ISO was set at 1600, so the pictures were really grainy. So this is the picture I decided to share that I shot in manual mode.
1/1250 8.0 ISO-400
2 comments:
I kept looking for your post not realizing it was below mine, duh!!
The fountains are so cool. We really have nothing like that here. I love the last one really close up. You can see tiny flecks of water. They are great shots, Lou.
And I LOVE, LOVE the blossoms. I decided this year that they top the list of my favorite things in spring. When I see a tree in bloom I want to stop the car and get out! It's a perfect shot!!
I think you are both doing an amazing job!! Keep it up. I know you are impressing me!!!
Post a Comment