I'm going to post about in on my blog but am a little behind (not a shocker, I know) but NASA astronauts are in Moses right now out at the sand dunes using robots and gear practicing for the moon landing in 2016. After we left the BBQ, we went out there to see if we could see them in their full gear suits (go to Kortni's blog, off of Korbi's.) The kids were so confused as were drove out there, they could not picture it in their heads what sand dunes are. The loved running up this hill and back down again. I didn't grab the camera fast enough, they were already back in the van wanting to get to the astronauts.
This is a crane that moves that box to a robot 'truck' with 12 wheels (I have pictures I'll put on my blog) and then back again. Not sure of the importance. It seemed like a lot of smart, nerdy men playing with computers and robots. The one working this crane had an Aussie accent and a crocodile dundee hat and wasn't bad looking either, ha!! I just really like the sky and wish my camera could go higher with the aperture number.
Now that you have reminded me that I was supposed to shoot some in macro, I realize how many opportunities I missed! This week, right?
Now that you have reminded me that I was supposed to shoot some in macro, I realize how many opportunities I missed! This week, right?

1 comment:
The kids look so cute on the horse! I've always wanted the boys to ride a horse, but I kinda think they would be scared of the real thing!
Crazy that NASA is in Moses Lake training...who knew Moses Lake had it all!
Great pictures, can't wait to see what you do on macro. I wish I could do some!!
Post a Comment