Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Week Seven. Macro. Mel.

The Macro shots. Actually I had the camera in SuperMacro and without looking that up I'm not sure of the difference in focal distance. I love that it rained this morning and drops were everywhere. It made me want to go out and find more flowers with drips hanging off. I just might....

1/800 2.7 ISO 800 6.0mm

1/800 2.7 ISO 800 6.0mm

1/1000 2.7 ISO 8oo 6.0mm

1/640 2.7 ISO 800 6.0mm

1/1250 2.7 ISO 800 6.0mm

I just had to show you these crazy roses! They have always, always been the color above, peachy/white and this year these red roses came out of nowhere. Is that weird or what? Help us out Matt, why the heck did that happen?) I didn't take this photo early enough, they are already wilting.

1 comment:

Shaila Lou said...

Funny that I thought I commented on this. I like how we both did that. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

I love these macro! I so wish I could do some. I love the water drops on the leaves. Awesome Mel! The peach (I think that's what color it is) rose bud is my favorite! I love roses right before they bloom!