After talking to you I wasn't sure if I would have an opportunity to try 'panning' out. These aren't great but it helped me get the idea of it. We stopped at the park last night and Milo ran sprints for me, ha! He was really running in all three. He was also getting annoyed with me cause I kept making him to it over again. And then when we went home he said he wouldn't be able to walk today. Thankfully he wasn't as sore as he thought he would be.

1/400 6.3 ISO 100

1/400 6.3 ISO 100

1/640 5.0 ISO 100

1/1600 4.0 ISO 100
Nathan just throwing the football around at the school today. So not tons of action but I still think his 'form' is cute. Boys are so funny.

1/50 3.2 ISO 400
This is my 'embrace the blur' photo. He was waiting for his next bite of carrots and rice cereal and making the funniest faces. So many of the ones I took are blurry but I still love them cause he was making me laugh with every face (I'm posting more on my blog since today is his 1/2 birthday, can you believe it, 6 months!)
1 comment:
I love the pictures of Milo running. I can just picture Milo doing the sprint.
I love the picture of Nathan and how the football is in focus! So cool!
The picture of Reed is so adorable. I love the look on his face!
Great job Mel!
Post a Comment