I guess you could call this challenge, faces of Reed. The morning light hasn't been the best this past week and by the afternoon things get too crazy around here. So these are a bit grainy but I still like them. And like you, I just haven't taken the time to do it this week. Ugh.

1/80 3.2 ISO 400

1/80 3.2 ISO 400



1/80 3.2 ISO 400
As you can tell, he pretty much hates the Bumbo more than about 4 minutes. He arches his back to get out and that's big for him considering how squishy he is.
(Apparently I never changed the settings, they're all the same. Duh.)
2 comments:
Look at that cute boy!! He's so cute with his big round eyes! He looks all grown up sitting in that thing. I really want to try Winston in one of those things. I think he would like it. If he did I would love to have one...but for $35, I just don't know if it would be worth it!
Hey, remind me to bring this one up to your mom's and let Winston try it out. Reed is starting to like it more. But I agree, $35 is steep if you're not sure if they would like it. Thanks to Anna, I didn't waste the money, ha!
Post a Comment