Sunday, May 18, 2008

Week Four. Mel

I was so glad we had a cloudy day last Mon. It was perfect. Of course Kat was the best willing participant. Aren't her teeth a crack up? Milo told her she better get her new teeth soon or she would have to 'gum' her food all summer, ha! I did get the boys to play along, but not for long. Obviously they are in the second set of photos, :). Not a huge difference in them but I still they their feet are cute. I wish Reed's feet were in it. I didn't change my WB to cloudy and wish I would have.

#1.

1/640 3.5 ISO 80 (I think this should have been higher)

1/500 3.5 ISO 80 w/ flash (I love, love her blue eyes here!)

1/640 5.0 ISO 400

1/500 5.0 ISO 400 w/ flash

#2
Basically I tried to rush through this on Sat and I'm not too happy with the results (overexposed and not great set up). I didn't have my WB set to Day Light (which makes a huge difference) and I didn't change my aperture. Grr. Both the batteries and Kat died out less than 10 minutes into the outing at Japanese Gardens so this is it. Maybe next time I shouldn't try and work with Kat in 100+ degree weather!!

1/800 3.5 ISO 80


1/500 3.5 ISO 80 w/ flash

#3
Once again, I rushed though it late Saturday afternoon and didn't like anything I took. Why am I always having to take more time?

Dang, I am whiny tonight. Sorry about that!!

3 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

You're so much more creative with your pictures! I love the feet picture, it so cute. But I love feet I guess. On #1 you can tell a difference a lot more then on mine for sure. The grass is greener and her shirt is more vibrant, and of course those eyes...love the blue!

I'm not really excited about any of my pictures either. That's what happens when you have kids an a limited amount of time.

Shaila Lou said...

You're so much more creative with your pictures! I love the feet picture, it so cute. But I love feet I guess. On #1 you can tell a difference a lot more then on mine for sure. The grass is greener and her shirt is more vibrant, and of course those eyes...love the blue!

I'm not really excited about any of my pictures either. That's what happens when you have kids an a limited amount of time.

Shaila Lou said...

Oops, I don't know how that happened. I was just trying to get back to the last page. Sorry!